Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tiffany vs. Tiffany

Have you ever seen that episode of "Spongebob Squarepants" where Spongebob is training Gary for the snail race? That's how I've been feeling this last week. "Gary Tiffany" is trying her hardest, but "Spongebob Tiffany" just keeps yelling "NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!"

All last year, I was able to perfectly balance my health, cleaning, and work. I spent a lot of time doing nothing in particular, like watching tv and playing video games. I figured being back in school would just take up all the extra time I'd previously wasted on Dance Moms and Jersey Shore.

Wrong. So wrong.

I just can't get my shit together. I've been eating badly, skipping the gym, my house is a disaster. School is the biggest priority right now, but everything is slipping, big time. I feel like I'm swimming in the middle of the ocean with cinder blocks tied to my legs, and I'm fighting as hard as I can to keep my head above water....but I am terrified I'll go under.

The only good thing, I guess, is that I did get half a decent poem out of it. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment